arrive [əˋraɪv] v. 到達（國中基本1200字）
fool [ful] v. 愚弄；欺騙（國中挑戰800字）
member [ˋmɛmbɚ] n. 成員；會員（國中挑戰800字）
- come to life 變得活潑、有生氣
- April Fools’ Day／Tomb Sweeping Day／Easter 愚人節／清明掃墓節／復活節
- play tricks on + 人 和某人開玩笑；捉弄某人
Here is a student’s short essay about famous holidays around the world in April.
It means winter is over／and spring has arrived.
In the West, people celebrate Easter and have fun in their egg hunt games.
- What is true about April?
(A) It shows the end of spring.
(B) In April, the world is full of life.
(C) People often get mad during this month.
- When is April Fools’ Day?
(A) April 5th
(B) April 1st
(C) April 30th
- What might people do in April?
(A) Tell jokes on April Fools’ Day.
(B) Play games on Tomb Sweeping Day.
(C) Fool others on Easter.
In the West,／people celebrate Easter／and have fun in their egg hunt games.
- (B) 2. (B) 3. (A)